9 Funny Things that Contribute in Increasing My Productivity
Okay, some of these might not be thatfunny, but that’s fine with me.
- Tidying up my bed. Gives me a positive sense of accomplishment, quick and easy.
- Exercising before work. Simple sit-up, push-up, light exercises like that. Gets my engines ready.
- Combing my hair. I have a rather long, chaotic hair. Getting them combed literally keeps my head light.
- Ensuring myself I smell okay (may or may not involve bath).
- Not being too full and/or hungry.
- Resting often (I’m doing the 30-10 method, i.e.: 30 mins of work and 10 mins of reward times for resting/gaming etc.).
- Logging off Gaim. Instant-messaging is the mother of all distraction!
- Listening to songs that I listened during succesful/happy times. I played Alter Bridge’s Broken Wing a lot while finishing a rather complicated application a few months ago, and listening to it now echoes that sense of victory back into my mind.
- Talking to my mom about whatever. Having someone who is just plain nice and who won’t bother you about deadlines/revisions/work definitely helps a lot!
Filed under: Productivity | Leave a Comment